Health, Safety and Environment Testing
Here at Lawson’s Training Centre we administrate the tests on our site.
We can deliver the following tests;
- Managers and Professional
- Working at Height
- CPCS renewal tests
As from November 2009 anyone wishing to sit a CPCS test must have sat the relevant Health and Safety test in the past two years.
Also anyone applying for a CSCS card must have sat the relevant Health and Safety test in the past two years.
From July 2014 any candidate applying for the CSCS Labour green card needs to have sat the one day health and safety awareness course ( or equivalent, see CSCS website) in addition to the Health and Safety test.
If you would like to book a Health and Safety test please give us a call 01946 833313. To book we will require the candidate’s personal details; full name, DOB, NI number and home address.
- Health, Safety & Environment Test = £43 (Test = £22, Admin charge = £17.50+VAT)
- Health, Safety & Environment Test and revision book = £55
- One day CITB Health & Safety awareness course = £216 (£180+VAT)
- Revision Book = £12.00
- Revision PC DVD-ROM = £16.50
E & OE
We require a purchase order number or payment at point of booking.